It has been a little more than 3 months for me here on WordPress. Growing up, I have always been very secretive about my writing, never came out in the open with this hobby of mine. Maybe because of the people around me, maybe because of the lack of self-confidence in me, or maybe I was too indolent, don’t know why. It’s just that one fine day I was going through an article here on WordPress, when I thought even I could share things that I write, few haphazard lines of rhythm and rhyme. Who knows, maybe there is more to these scribbles than my underestimating heart can fathom.
“The Most Versatile Blogger” nomination some days back was great. Now, to be nominated as “The Most Inspiring Blogger Award”, it means a lot a lot to me than it meets the eye. Sincerely, it does that too coming from someone whose blog has simply been a real source of inspiration for me…Soumya. My heartfelt thanks to you, Soumya (http://soumyakepankh.wordpress.com/ and http://soumyav.wordpress.com/ ); really appreciate your gesture!
Let me state the rules
RULES FOR THE AWARD ARE:
1. Create a post and reveal 7 things about yourself.
2. Post the blog award on your site, indicate who nominated you.
3. Present the award to up to 15 bloggers that inspire you and include links to their blogs in your post.
As per the rules, here are 7 things about myself:-
- Let me start with my name first. I am Souvik.
- I am an enterprise resource planning consultant. My expertise lies primarily in finance and order management.
- I can’t survive without MUSIC; it’s one of the most important ingredients of my life!
- I love reading as well, though unable to find time of late.
- I am very simple, straightforward but little moody at times.
- I am a good judge of people from a distance, but this quality of mine goes astray once the same people come close to me.
- At times I am a very prolific writer and then there are times when nothing comes out. This accounts for sudden time gaps in my blog.
There is an agonizing number of good bloggers who keep on mesmerizing me and inspiring me.
If I can name a few of them, here they are:-
And, of course …
You all are nominated and each one of you deserves it to the fullest!
That’s all from now. Keep blogging and keep re-discovering yourselves like I have!